- 350 g fresh spinach pasta
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- Splash of olive oil
- 100 g pitted prunes, chopped
- 100 g pitted dates, chopped
- 400 ml cream
- 200 ml vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the fresh spinach pasta in boiling water with salt (it cooks faster than dry packaged pasta).Fresh pasta must be kept in the fridge until ready to cook.
- Once the pasta has cooked, rinse in cold water and add a splash of olive oil to loosen it.
- In a frying pan, sauté the pitted prunes and dates.Then add cream and vegetable stock (can be substituted by a bit of water and a vegetable stock cube), and boil until a creamy sauce is formed. When ready to serve, heat the pasta in a frying pan with some oil, and once served, pour over the cream with the prunes and dates.
Fuente: Source: http://www.consumer.es/web/alimentacion/recetas/2003/02/03/57216.php