- 200 g prunes, chopped
- 200 cc rum
- 200 g lard
- 200 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- Confectioner’s sugar
- Soak the chopped prunes in the rum.
- Then beat the lard along with the sugar until it forms a cream.
- Add the eggs one at a time to the flour and baking soda.
- Add the walnuts and the strained prunes.
- Put in a greased cake tin and bake at medium heat for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove, let cool, take out of the cake tin and dust with confectioner’s sugar.
Fuente: Source: www.mis-recetas.org