Turkey stuffed with prunes / March / 2015
- 700 g turkey breast
- 1 onion
- ½ l chicken stock
- ½ kg prunes, rehydrated
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean and cut the turkey breast into thick strips.
- Brown it in a frying pan with some oil, then remove.
- In the same pan, brown the onion, pour in the chicken stock and put the turkey breast back in the pan.
- Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes, with the pan uncovered.
- Remove the turkey and put to one side again.
- Put half of the prunes in the stock and cook at medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Blend this mixture in the blender and sieve. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the turkey strips to the sauce and heat.
- Put the remaining prunes with some water in a frying pan and cook on high heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve the turkey breast with the cooked prunes and the sauce.