Dare to prepare this moist plum bread, accompanied by the sweet goodness of raisins, accompany with tea for breakfast or a sublime Viennese coffee and a few slices of cheese. Without a doubt, this is a good alternative to varying your family’s breakfast.
• Whisk the sugar, butter and vanilla until fluffy.
• Add eggs, one at a time, beat after each addition.
• In a separate bowl, sift the flour, salt and baking soda.
• Mix the dry ingredients with the liquids and add the yogurt, integrate everything.
• Grease two bread pans and pour half the dough into each pan, then add half the plums and raisins to each pan, cover with the remaining dough and add the other plums and raisins.
• Bake at 350oC for about 50-55 minutes.
Leave to cool on a rack for about 15 minutes Serve!