If there is a quality that prunes have, it is versatility. Very good “raw”, they are excellent cooked in desserts and baked products and even better as an accompaniment to meats, such as these slices of pork loin braised with chicken broth.
1 hour 20 minutes
1. Put a splash of oil in a non-stick-bottomed saucepan along with the base for the sofrito and let it sizzle over medium heat.
2. Meanwhile, in another saucepan, boil the broth.
3. Add the loin slices to the first pan and cover for a few minutes.
4. Add butter, salt and boneless prune and flip the slices over.
5. Deglasar with two or three buckets of broth until the whole meat is covered and continue cooking.
6. When the liquid has dried, add more broth. Continue cooking over medium heat for about 45 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, remove the skin and heart from the apples, place them in a bowl with a few drops of lemon and add two teaspoons of paprika, mixing well.
8. Cook the apples in the steamer or in a pot with a little water (or in the microwave at a power of 600 W for 5 minutes.