- Cook the fresh spinach paste in boiling water with salt (cooked before packaged dried pasta). Fresh pasta should be stored in the fridge until consumption.
- Once the pasta is cooked, we refresh it under the cold water jet and add a splash of olive oil to make it looser.
- In a frying pan with the 2 tablespoons of margarine, saute the prunes and boneless dates all chopped together.
- Next we add the liquid cream and vegetable broth (it can be replaced with a little water and vegetable concentrate pill) and let the whole boil until a creamy sauce forms.
- Heat the pasta at the time of serving in a frying pan with a little oil and once in the service dishes we salt with the cream of plums and dates.
Scroll To Top